ReGen Laser is now offering hair removal
Virtually Pain Free!
Safe and Effective Treatments
Proven State of the Art Quanta Laser Technology
Safe for All Skin Types
What should I know about laser hair removal?
- It can take 4-8 treatments to achieve desired hair reduction
- You may experience some discomfort during the treatment
- You may still need touch ups 1-4 times a year after your initial treatments
- The laser is not effective for blonde or white hair
- You need to commit to the first several treatments in succession for the laser to be effective
What side effects should I expect from laser hair removal?
- You may experience discomfort a burning sensation the may last for an hour or two after the treatment
- There is a small possibility of crusting or blistering. This will go away and does not cause scarring.
- Scarring is extremely rare, but please follow all post-treatment instructions to avoid any issues.
- You may experience temporary swelling especially on the face.
- Treat the skin gently for several days after your session.
- Pigment changes can occur, but usually go away in 1-6 months. If a darker spot occurs (hyper pigmentation) be careful to avoid sun exposure.
- Bruising is rare, but can occur and will go away in 4-10 days
How should I prepare for my treatment?
- Do not tan. Tanning or self tanners effects the laser settings and can reduce effectiveness. Also, tanning can cause blistering.
- Please shave you hair the day before your appointment.
- Do not pluck, bleach, use depilatories, or electrolysis at least 2 weeks before treatment.
- Remove all makeup and lotion prior to treatment
- For bikini line hair removal where light colored panties. Dark colors absorb the laser energy.