Try Out Our Laser Hair Removal Service for Free!
Limited Time – Act Now!
For First Time Hair Removal Clients we are offering a one time single service for any area up to medium size for free, or get up to $59 towards your first hair removal treatment if you choose a larger area. Just mention that you are a first time hair removal client when making your appointment with a technician or type FIRST TIME FREE in the comments if you schedule online.
Advanced Laser Hair Removal
Virtually Pain Free!
Safe and Effective Treatments
Proven State of the Art Quanta Laser Technology
Safe for All Skin Types
What should I know about laser hair removal?
- It can take 4-8 treatments to achieve desired hair reduction
- You may experience some discomfort during the treatment
- You may still need touch ups 1-4 times a year after your initial treatments
- The laser is not effective for blonde or white hair
- You need to commit to the first several treatments in succession for the laser to be effective
What side effects should I expect from laser hair removal?
- You may experience discomfort a burning sensation the may last for an hour or two after the treatment
- There is a small possibility of crusting or blistering. This will go away and does not cause scarring.
- Scarring is extremely rare, but please follow all post-treatment instructions to avoid any issues.
- You may experience temporary swelling especially on the face.
- Treat the skin gently for several days after your session.
- Pigment changes can occur, but usually go away in 1-6 months. If a darker spot occurs (hyper pigmentation) be careful to avoid sun exposure.
- Bruising is rare, but can occur and will go away in 4-10 days
How should I prepare for my treatment?
- Do not tan. Tanning or self tanners effects the laser settings and can reduce effectiveness. Also, tanning can cause blistering.
- Please shave you hair the day before your appointment.
- Do not pluck, bleach, use depilatories, or electrolysis at least 2 weeks before treatment.
- Remove all makeup and lotion prior to treatment
- For bikini line hair removal where light colored panties. Dark colors absorb the laser energy.